Sunday, December 6, 2009

When it's chilly..

So, it's been a while, yeah? Tis the season... so I figured I'd hit up my blizzzzog. A lot has changed since I last posted... let's bring you up to speed.

Since July now, I've been talking to a friend from High SchoIol. I wasn't "allowed" to talk to him when I was in a previous relationship, so we hadn't spoken in about 4 years. We started talking again, actually started out by a random text to me asking to go to Coldstone with him... unfortunately he lives 1000 miles away from me in Denver, CO. Well conveniently he text me around the time I was about to take a trip to Seattle and Denver is sort of on the way.... So on my way back from Seattle, I stop in Denver for less than 24 hours. He bought me dinner, and made me banana pancakes the next morning. I was a nervous wreck the entire time because we hadn't seen eachother in such a long time... Turns out one day wasn't enough, I planned another trip over Labor day weekend and went back. I guess you could say that was it for me... I knew I had to be with him. Luckily my work has a campus out in Denver and we had training out there. Oh yeah, I've been promoted also to a Director of Admissions at a new campus in Minnetonka. So after going out there for work, and being with him for 5 days, it kept getting harder and harder to be apart. About a month later, we had a leadership conference in Orlando, FL....what a perfect time to be together, I brought Dan with and we drove to the Gulf of Mexico. It was my first time seeing the ocean and we celebrated Halloween in Florida too. So here we are...


I used to say that I believed that everything happened for a reason, and know I KNOW it does. Whether it be good or bad, I believe that it is very true. Sounds like someone a cheese eh? Well anyway, so I got to see the ocean, I found a great man finally...what else??
Well he suprised me and drove 14 hours from Denver and stayed with me for a whole month. I am not sure of a time when I was happier than i was in those 30 days....






As I've wrote before, Atmosphere is possibly the best group alive. Represent MPLS! ha... I got to meet Slug, Aesop Rock, and Murs! Best day possibly of my life.. say hello to Christmas Card 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment