Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunshine Sunshine

Alright, Ya'll know I'm really weird about knowing WHERE and WHEN so here we go.
June 13th: We're celebrating miss JD's 22nd birthday downtown Minneapolis. We should meet up at my place around 7-8pm and drink there for a while because it's expensive downtown. We should probably park at the MOA and take the light rail and then Cab it home from the MOA after we ride the rail back there. It'll be like 60 bucks to take a cab the whole way. (Alissa would know.) haha.
July 3rd-5th: Spooner, Wisconsin. Serious camping and drinking. Bar with Karaoke. We're tenting it bitches. It's like $25 a night which isn't bad if we split it. Lets not do the same ol' Elysian Bash this year. Once a year of seeing everyone is plenty for me. Not sure if Alissa is going to make reservations or not yet, I can if she doesnt. Let me know. Planning on leaving around 12PM on Friday and coming back sometime Sunday afternoon.
July 17-19th: Camping up north. Waiting confirmation from Jess to use her fathers Cabin, it's on like donkey kong. I want to try to get a rig to bring my dirtbike up if she still has the 4-wheeler up there we could rip up some trails. Planning on leaving also aruond 12PM Friday as well. Get up there, road it. You know the name of the game.

I'll be taking both of those Friday's off. If you cant get done super early drive alone. JK. We'll plan something.

I have a tent we can use. Pretty sure its a 4 person tent. Only used the beast once. Do you think we should bring a small grill er somethin? I don't have shit for coolers though, think my parents do though. Let me know what ya'll think.

No comments:

Post a Comment