It's been a while. My apologies. A lot has happened in the last few weeks! My BFF AP came out fo visit for a weekend, and Dan suprised me with Ashley for a night, and my mother is here departing tomorrow! Had a lot of company, but it's been nice to see everyone. Reminds me of home. We went to Mount Evans with Alissa, it's like heaven up there! We also went to the Rockies game sporting our Brewers gear. The Brewers won also. CO natives don't dig folks that aren't all about the Rockies!
Dan and I on Mt. Evans...
It was nice to have my mom here for a few days... miss her terribly. I leave for Las Vegas one week from today... broke as a joke but I'm still excited to go.
I also purchased a wicker basket for my cruiser bicycle. Looks bad-ass.... just saying.
I started reading "My Horizontal Life" by Chelsea Handler last night, I was cracking up. Who knew she was such a great writer? I sure as hell didn't!
Well, untill next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment