Sunday, January 31, 2010

GROUNDHOGS DAY!!?

So, this weekend we went to Eau Claire, WI to visit AP. What a mess... A night full of fist pumping and dancing our faces off paid off. We also decided we're going to Las Vegas for my birthday/spring break the first weekend in March. I can hardly wait!!!
I forgot my camera so there will be no photos from the weekend posted, which is probably in the best interest of the entire universe. I am writing this as I watch the Grammy's, no matter how old Slash is, I'd still get busy with that. Something about a man and a guitar. So T Minus two days until Groundhog Day, will he see his shadow or will you wake up to "I got you babe" everyday for the rest of your life.

I only have 11 days until I get to see my honey, I am so excited he's coming for Valentine's Day. For once I have a Valentine's Day to look forward to. Especially if you read this last VD. I have some big plans for us when he comes so it should be great. We only get to be together Thursday night-Sunday but it's long overdue. I feel like a piece of me is missing when he's not physically around.
Well, hope the weekend was amazing for everyone and let's rock out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment